Office and business work is always tiring, awful and even sometimes boring. What do do you do then? Keep yawning or ask for a cup of steaming hot aromatic coffee or take a time out and go out in the open to shrug off your boredom or tiredness?
Well When I work and there are files piling up, I always ask for coffee - not ordinary coffee but a special coffee that my wife makes me for when I come home with that awful expression on my face. She knows that I needed to be shaken up and open up eyes as wide as possible for a refreshing and delicious dinner she has made for me and the family.
Photo: Forever Swedish
So should I let out the secret for those who want to be alert, active and energetic the whole day and come home as if they have been on a picnic? OK for the love of those who love coffee - a good refreshing cup of coffee, here is how this special coffee is made:
Coffee - 3 teaspoons
Water - 3 cups
Brown sugar (to taste and level of sweetness required)
3-4 pieces of clove
1 small stick of cinnamon
This is the easiest drink I can make myself as I learnt it - so here is how it is made:
- Add coffee into the water in open mouthed pan and bring it to a boil
- Add brown sugar, cloves and cinnamon and let the coffee bring out its true brown colour.
- Stain and pour into cups (it will make three cups)
- Add cream to taste
- Sprinkle icing sugar over it (for decoration sake perhaps)
- And then call me to drink it.