Zombies, though detested by many, are the top choices of video games lovers all over the world.
These "animated corpse resurrected by mystical means, such as witchcraft are not onlt adored but played world wide, while some onlookers detest.
Zombie fiction is now a sizeable sub-genre of horror, usually describing a breakdown of civilization occurring when most of the population become flesh-eating zombies, as described by Wikipedia.
Coming back to the vidoe games of Zombies, Tech News has listed down the 10 best Zombie games of all times as undser:
- The House of the Dead: From the series' humble beginnings in arcades through the recently released "Overkill: Director’s Cut" for PlayStation 3, "The House of the Dead" has always been about unapologetic bloodshed, as you use a light gun peripheral to blast zombies and other undead creatures (including frogs!) to the underworld.
- Dead Rising 2: “Dead Rising 2” features plenty of zombie-bashing action, along with side missions to keep things interesting. There’s even a game show where you can compete for healing medicine!
- Dead Island:"Dead Island" puts you in the middle of a tropical resort overrun with undead types. This game features plenty of thrilling first-person combat, including melee weapons that could easily decapitate with the right hit.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops: The “Black Ops" also introduces playable political characters, including John F. Kennedy…and Richard Nixon. But no Abraham Lincoln yet. “Black Ops II, perhaps?”
- Zombies Ate My Neighbors:In this classic, players can team up to battle hordes of enemies, from killer dolls to giant babies to aliens. This game needs a re-release.
- The Walking Dead:Though Activision is developing its own game based on the Robert Kirkman series, it's going to be hard to top Telltale Games' episodic releases.
- Resident Evil 4: The game stands as the pinnacle of the series that began on the Nintendo GameCube — a shockingly good tale that follows police officer Leon S. Kennedy on a suicide mission to rescue the President’s daughter from infected townsfolk.
- Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare: This is one of the best Western-oriented games ever made, suffice to say.
- Plants vs. Zombies: If you haven’t experienced this yet, you really deserve to.
- Left 4 Dead:If there’s one game that truly emphasizes the fear of battling a zombie apocalypse and surviving as a team, it has to be Valve’s "Left 4 Dead" games.